Wednesday 27 November 2013

Bashar - How To Manifest Instantly

Today I am feeling thankful for all the free uploaded videos on Youtube that people have put up based on their passion to share their acquired knowledge. These videos have completely accelerated and shifted the way I think and feel. I feel truly self-empowered.



I felt inspired to do a quick blog today about synchronicities & instant manifestations...

Here's an anecdote on instant manifestation...

A month ago, a number of people were telling me how they had been seeing huge spiders going into their homes. These spiders are like the size of a small tennis ball. I have never seen spiders like these before and so I had a keen interest and question where I thought... I wonder if I will see a big spider too? I sort of expected that it would happen because by now nature responds quite quickly to my requests.

Of course, two days later... I see a huge spider in my bathroom walls. I have no idea how it got there. I was really surprised yet I had a sense of knowing that it would show up. I didn't kill it. I just let it be where it needed to be and after that day I never saw the spider again. Nature usually responds to me in less than a week! Anything that I desire to connect with... it appears. For when these moments happen, I am literally in awe. Yes, even a silly little thing like spiders. How do I translate this to other manifestations in the physical world?

1 comment:

Please leave a comment and I will do my best to answer your questions! I welcome any constructive feedback and positivity. Love to you! :)