Thursday 2 January 2014

Do you KNOW who you are?



Happy New Year!

While I'm in the middle of making goals/plans/desires/envisions for this year 2014 (which I have never really done before!), I thought I would ask myself the question... 'What do I know about myself?' 

I challenge you all to ask yourself.. 'What do I know about myself?' because you might be surprised with what you feel or think about yourself. Remember, 'know' is much stronger than 'believe'. I'm not talking about what you believe yourself to be... because even then those words allow for disbelief energy... So, what do you know about yourself?

Here's an impromptu free-flow response as I allow my mind to flow and my fingers to type... It's not conclusive but definitely a reflection of my values, morals, thoughts about the world, and thoughts about me at THIS MOMENT in time. I stress this moment because we are always evolving and changing.

  • I know I am a multi-dimensional being. 
  • I know I have many help from various parallel realities, spirit guides, higher self, angels, and they are all guiding and helping me here on this Earth journey. 
  • I know I am an infinite and internal being. I know I can manifest anything that I wish or desire to have in my life. 
  • I know I am created from love and that I am here to shine love and light to the world. 
  • I know my passions in life are to be an inspiration, to teach others or guide others, and to be who I want to be in this world. 
  • I know I am an amazing girlfriend and I have an equally amazing boyfriend. 
  • I know my family loves me and that we are all here together to learn how to get along and to learn how to appreciate each other’s individual gifts. 
  • I know I have value in this world and that I do add value to the world. 
  • I know my voice is important and I know how to speak up and stand up for myself.  
  • I know I can effect change and I know I am a powerful self-empowered being.  
  • I know I am a great friend, daughter, and most importantly a great person. 
  • I know I have good intentions always and I know people are drawn to my nurturing and sensitive capabilities. 
  • I know I am connected to the cosmos and that I am not alone in the universe. 
  • I know I can shift parallel realities by creating change and I know my mental clarity is what will guide me into doing great things. 
  • I know I am a great person at heart and that people want to be friends with me. 
  • I know I have a huge purpose here on Earth and I know that I am beginning to unlock what I am here to do. 
  • I know I have yet to discover my greatest potentials and I truly believe that everyone has great potential, especially children. 
  • I know I am here to self-empower children, youths, and maybe even inspire adults. 
  • I know I don’t know everything but I do know one thing and that is… to truly love myself. 
  • I know that the feeling of love for others cannot be felt until you feel that love for yourself because otherwise it is a disguise, illusion, or some form of misinterpretation. 
  • I am truly thankful for the person that I have become and for the person that I am becoming.
  • I know the universe will send me friends who are similar to me and that have goals and desires like mine. 
  • I know that everything is going to be okay. 
  • I know the journey on Earth has been a rocky one but I will always stay positive. 
  • I know I am a sensitive, caring, and emotional person and I am okay with that. 
  • I know that my gifts will add value to other people’s lives and I know everyone is their own person. 
  • I know I can be, do, and achieve anything in this world. I know I am a grounded person. I just know and I just am. 

I know there’s no other place I would want to be at this time because I know how to shift… and that’s all it takes! A shift in the mindset, a shift to a different perspective… I know it’s all in my head. Happy creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and I will do my best to answer your questions! I welcome any constructive feedback and positivity. Love to you! :)