Saturday 8 February 2014

Frequencies

Somethings happened today that I just wanted to jot down before I forget them...

We were eating sushi tonight and suddenly the waitress who was in a hurry to pour water into our cups cracked one of the hot teacups in half!

The way she was pouring... I felt her energy and it was so hurried and annoyed. She actually was able to break the cup in half while pouring the hot water into the cup. I mean, I kind of felt something would happen because she was so hurried. She probably didn't mean to manifest that but that surely manifested in front of her face. She probably felt so overwhelmed and confused with the events of the day... well she did manifest it with her emotions!

So that was an interesting thing I observed!

Our emotions are indeed very powerful...

I feel empowered when I know who I want to associate with and who I don't!

I do not like it when people tell me what to do do.

Case in point:

There's a friend of a friend of mine who I don't really vibe well with. She doesn't know I feel that way but ever since the last time when she yelled at her best friend... I just did not understand. She's quite vocal so I guess that's what you get.

Anyways...

I do not like people telling me what to do!

There were these two 40 year old scumbags at the club who were being very rude. Ofcourse, he was trying to get my friend's attention and to I'm sure make out with her and so he bought everyone drinks. I said no but he insisted! We all cheers and I gave my drink away! Hey, when I say I don't drink, I don't drink and plus I don't know who they are. I am not the type of girl to get free drinks and especially from weird old guys.

So that friend of a friend of mine goes up to me and tells me that I should of drank it and spit it out to me and my other friend. I was thinking in my head: don't tell me what to do! If I don't want to put alcohol shit into my mouth then I don't want to. I don't need to show respect to these guys in anyway because I don't even know them! Like, maybe if I was in Korea and where you must drink with your colleagues and bosses then I'd make an exception but I don't even know them.

So I told her that I would not drink it! And maybe she felt like she was helping but I don't give a shit. If I don't want to drink, then I don't want to drink.

Secondly, these old dudes just kept getting on my nerve.  I am not the type of girl to let people talk to me in a rude and degrading way just to get my attention. If it's pretty clear that I am not looking at you or giving you any acknowledgement then I do not care. So this old dude starts telling me that I am drinking his bottle of water. What? My friend bought me that water bottle and he started giving me this bad annoying vibe like I should be thankful. Excuse me! I was so psst off that I really wanted to punch this rude guy in the face. Disgusting!

So I know had I went home and just dropped by to say 'hello' then none of this would of happened so perhaps I asked for it. And the universe confirmed to me that this is not my thing... I just don't get it. My friend was so drunk that she was attracting all these weird dudes... It got to the point where we had to 'protect' her instead of have fun with her. I do not understand why people do that to themselves... it just makes clubbing not fun and instead a posse of friends just looking out. I mean, I know it was her birthday but still...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and I will do my best to answer your questions! I welcome any constructive feedback and positivity. Love to you! :)