Monday 29 April 2013

100 Post Blogging Challenge


100 Post Challenge

I am going to challenge myself to blog 100 posts. I will blog about anything that inspires me and anything that I am currently working on or going through. Anything can happe and I am going to make this commitment for myself. I am excited! :*) 

Here is a snippet of what I plan on blogging about and a list for myself if I run out of ideas...

  • Personal Awakening Experience
  • My Depression Journey and How I handled and eventually overcame it (Series to come!)
  • My Counselor Experience
  • Self-Inquiry and Why that is so important to be critical thinkers but not critical people
  • My Experience visiting an Intuitive Coach
  • Clearing away panic attacks 
  • Ascension and Me
  • Spiritual Teachers in Human form that inspire me
  • Spiritual Teachers in Non-physical form that inspire me
  • My encounter with Angels
  • What I learned from my Starbeing friends 
  • My childhood connection to the Moon
  • Basics of Law of Attraction
  • Law of Attraction? I know a lot about it already so what? 
  • Fear – What’s its purpose and it’s connection to the ego?
  • My Many Mystical Experiences... unexplained but cool!
  • My main message to the world... 
  • What is the true meaning of abundance?
  • Why is prayer powerful?
  • Why don’t think happen the way I want it to? ‘Ask and it is given?’
  • Help from above? Above what?
  • Money and spiritual life connection... Can I still be wealthy and be a spiritual person? 
  • Intuitions that come in many forms – 4 clairs
  • What is stillness? Solidarity? 
  • Acceptance. Unconditionally love. So why are you still a spiritual seeker? Simple words and why we complicate it... my view. 
  • In another lifetime, I was…
  • Tips from my grandma :*)
  • What I learned from people who are…o   Happy o   Hurtful o   Sad o   Successful  
  • Emotions, Beliefs, and Actions – What do they have to do with our physical experience?
  • Conspiracies, Theories, Bad things happening in the world… What is the truth? Is there a truth?
  • Self-Sabotage - Why do we keep doing it to ourselves? 
  • Sensitive People and how to handle sensitivities
  • Self-Protection from lower beings? My view...
  • Believing others or believing in yourself?
  • What is the use of being creative?
  • What do you mean by divine source? the universe? And what effect does it have on me? 
  • Why am I here on Earth at this time? 
  • Which paradigm/reality are you wanting to be a part of? 
  • Tips on being happy, stress-free, and in the moment
  • How do you handle tough relationships? What can you really do in honesty?
  • How to deal with family drama? My experiences. 
  • What I am passionate about? 
  • Narratives - Whose telling your story? 
  • Tips on Romantic Relationships from personal experience
  • Things I currently working on about myself... 
  • What does 'what you put out, is what you get back' truly mean?
  • Knowing too much? Life was simpler and more stressful when I did not know... 
  • My dreams and envisions for myself in the future
  • Childhood dreams
  • How to teach our children to be mindful? to be self-empowered?

I’ll come up with more as life goes on.  This is a lot of the stuff I have learned in the last couple of years. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and I will do my best to answer your questions! I welcome any constructive feedback and positivity. Love to you! :)