Tuesday 30 April 2013

When Your Intentions Do Not Manifest

I cannot express to you how much this relates to what I am feeling at this moment in regards to my career. I have been feeling stuck for awhile thus moving slow and not producing any results. I really enjoyed this blog post by Andrrea Hess from 'Empowered Soul' - "When Your Intentions Do Not Manifest." Have a read if it resonates with you. I am someone who knows the inside outs of the law of attraction, creating your own reality, and etc... but lately I have been 'blah'. Reading this post has inspired me to move on and take action!

How do you react when your intention – let’s say it’s a financial intention for the month – is NOT made manifest? 
Do you think to yourself:
  • “Oh well, at least I can pay my bills.”
  • “I’ll just try harder next month.”
  • “Well, I guess I had some more lessons to learn.”
  • “I know I worked hard … it’s all going to come together next month, I can feel it.”
  • “It just wasn’t meant to be.”
  • EXCUSES!!!!
You are a DIVINE Being! Your intention didn’t manifest? Well, guess what? 
It. Is. Not. Okay!!! 
Unless you shrug and make it okay. 
But then you’re basically announcing to the Universe that you’re perfectly happy settling for less than what you want. And that’s exactly what you’ll get the next month. And the next. And the next. 
Over time, NOT making your intention manifest is … well … normal.
Intentions stop being sacred commitments to ourselves. Instead of manifesting our intentions, we start “trying” to manifest them. 
If not making your financial intention manifest is okay … just stop trying. Seriously. 
Acknowledge that you really don’t want to create the money badly enough to actually make it happen. Sure, you wish the money would happen. But if it doesn’t … well … then we’ll just “try again” next month? You might as well not bother! Let yourself off the hook. 
Someone wrote to me just the other day: “My breakthrough just isn’t happening for me.”
No kidding. They don’t happen “for” any of us. We MAKE our financial breakthroughs happen. Or not.

If you are not manifesting your intentions, the Truth is this:

  • You have chosen to stay inside your comfort zone.
  • You have chosen not to do what’s necessary to create your intended result.
  • You have not expressed your Divine nature into this human experience.
  • You have chosen to be in environments that do not resonate to your intention.
  • You have chosen to engage in relationships that do not resonate to your intention.
  • You have chosen not to be Divine.
  • You have chosen not to give your Soul the authentic self-expression it came here to experience.
Is this any way to treat yourself? 
Is this any way to treat your Divinity? 
The Universe is not going to treat you any differently than you treat yourself. 
The next time your intention is not made manifest, I suggest you get good and pissed off. 
Anger is not “negative” unless it sits within us and festers. Anger is a healthy response to our boundaries being crossed. And if you are not manifesting your intentions … well, the boundaries of your Divinity have been crossed! 
Are you going to be okay with that??? No!!! I suggest you stomp around, shake your fists at the sky, and DEMAND that your will be DONE. Because you are a Divine Being, and gosh darn it, you SAID SO. 
Unleash the spiritual warrior within you. 
And then I suggest you use that energy of pure will and fierce determination and do whatever is necessary to make your intention happen. 
Manifesting your intentions is between you and you. The Universe will respond accordingly. 
To your infinite Divine nature,
Andrrea Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and I will do my best to answer your questions! I welcome any constructive feedback and positivity. Love to you! :)