Tuesday 4 March 2014

Courage

Today, I am praying for courage.

The courage to take a leap of faith. The courage to follow my passions. The courage to be myself.

I am afraid of rejection and failure. Sometimes, I am afraid of not being supported EVEN THOUGH I know that the universe supports me at all times. It's almost as if I allow myself to be scared so that I can stay comfortable at where I am at.

Today, I am praying for courage.

For myself, for others, and for anyone who desires to live their life authentically.

I am asking God/Universe, angels, my higher-self, my guides, my multi-dimensional family for support. I deserve it. I know I can do it. I have value and can add value to the world. I need the emotional support from within myself. I want to channel my inner Goddess and power within.

Today, I am praying for courage.

I need courage to overcome all my fears. All I want to do is accomplish my dreams and goals. I am clear on my intentions and I know that all I need is a shift in my attitude, mindset, and beliefs.

I believe in myself.

I am sorry.

Please forgive me.

I love you.

Thank you.

As I am writing this, I just thought of ho'oponopono... I remember doing a meditation last week and Dr. Lew was leading the meditation. He wanted us to connect with our inner child by imagining yourself standing next to your inner child. It really made me tear up because with all the encouragement that I give to children, I sometimes don't give them to myself. So, when I was imagining the little 5 year old me, I got really emotional. I realized I have been through a lot in this lifetime... a lot of things that I do not let them effect me now. I could of taken any of those situations and made it my personal life story, and I did choose one. And it could of been a lot more emotional. I wish, I could of been there for my little 5 year old self but I couldn't because I am here now. So, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I love you. Thank you. Now, as a grown woman I have forgiven and let go a lot of the pass. I view those moments as momentarily realities and I am thankful for the learning experiences. As I think about it, I know that it makes me a more compassionate person because I have personally lived through those experiences. Whatever the plan was for me here on Earth, I feel like everything has been accelerated for me. I am relearning and learning many things at once which is overwhelming but I'm starting to get the hang of it. The only thing I am working on is balancing my emotions. It is only me that is holding me back from being the true me in this reality.

Today, I am praying for courage.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and I will do my best to answer your questions! I welcome any constructive feedback and positivity. Love to you! :)