Sunday 16 March 2014

These are my thoughts...

Things that I am learning about lately...

It just occurred to me that I always feel like I have to justify that these are my thoughts. I guess it is because I don't know if other people feel the same way and a part of me fears that people will think that I am weird. Ha! I am sort of crazy - out of the box - creative person so...

Trust. Go with the Flow. And Letting Go of the Control. 

I am a control freak! I mean...c'mon now. I am obviously try to learn how to control my emotions and everything in my life so I have control issues. I learned that today with everything that I am doing with teaching... I allow people to help me and to fulfill my vision. Whenever I have been feeling that I must do more, I calm myself down and say to myself... "The universe I trust the universe...everything will be alright...i allow the flow to come to my life... trust. I trust that everything will be work out great!"It is such a relief when you realize that your reality is just how you perceive it. If you allow the little details to get to you while you are already on your way then you are now being in the moment. Why put so much work and effort and then not relax into it? There's the paradox and when you are in the centre point then the universe always bring to you the best reality outcome.

Subconscious mind. Lucid Dreaming. Empowered Being. Turning something fearful to positive. 

I haven't been able to sleep much. I think it has to do with all the thinking or interests I have in my mind. So sometimes when I sleep really late and have to wake up, that's when I get the most lucid state of dreams. It's almost like the inception movie! Like this one time, I was in a dream within a dream and within a dream. I kept waking up from each dream and finally I woke up to this reality! It was really cool... I was in the same room but each time I woke up I thought I was really in that reality only until I finally woke up and came back to this reality. I learned from that dream that there are multiple parallel realities happening at the same time... just which one am I choosing to wake up and participate in?

So I got side tracked from the original story I wanted to talk about... The other day, I only slept for 2 hours... late night sleeping and early awakening puts my body in a state of distress. I know so because I mentally tell my body that I have to wake up at a certain time so it knows. Anyways... I had some really strange dreams. Dream 1: I was being molested or raped. I mean... I didn't feel like it was completely sexual but some person was on top of me and holding me down. It was very forceful and a very unpleasant feeling. It was also very dark and I was screaming. Somewhere in my mind... I started thinking 'Wake Up! Wake Up!" I was literally screaming at myself in the dream to wake the fuck up. It was so strong that I did wake up. But, I soon realized that I either had slipped back into that reality or a parallel reality just next to it because again I was being held down. This time it was a similar scenario but it was after I had realized that I had woken up already. Then I was thinking... my god why am I in this scenario again so I was screaming at the top of my lungs to wake up! "Wake UP!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!" I finally awoke and thank goodness I was finally awake. So I was kind of shaken by that dream because I immediately thought... what the fuck was that about? And ofcourse my mind was swirling... was it...

- another parallel reality
- a past life experience
- an encounter with other beings where the energies were misinterpreted
- a current co-existing parallel reality (going through someone else's reality)
- my own imagination
- an exchange of spiritual energy
- fears played out

etc... etc...

Anyways, I don't know and I will probably never figure it out. However, I realized that I did not fear the situation. What could of been interpreted as a fearful experience...well I have decided to turn it to a positive learning experience. As I know that everything that we do or experience here on earth is about learning more about ourselves. From my conclusion, I realized that I have the ability to shift realities. I don't really know how to explain myself but what I learned is that I have the power to create my reality. Luckily, this happened in dream world and I was able to lucidly wake myself up. What did I shift? How did I shift? I simply shifted my focus - thus by waking myself up. I remember Bashar saying that we are living the dream and reality is just a dream that we are asleep in. It's kind of confusing but basically instead of channeling fear, I felt empowered. I mean, I woke myself up and told myself to shift. I have been asking to learn more about how to shift parallel realities and working on my mentality so maybe this is a way for me to learn. No hard feelings.

Dimensional Shifts. Parallel Universes. MH370. Plane Vanishing. Prayer. Love to all!

So... I have been obsessed lately with the Malaysia MH370 plane disappearance. To be honest, I don't really look into the news too much as a lot of the stuff is either depressing, disillusioned, and or overly dramatic. No offense. But my goodness... I am so very intrigued. When it first disappeared, I just had the inkling thought that it had shifted to another parallel universe. I have no idea why that planed shifted. I have no idea what the higher purpose is. However, I do know that since my current 'inquiry' is on parallel shifting and realities... it is ever so present to me that we are powerful and that we can shift. I mean, a huge plane filled with 200 people just suddenly disappearing with no trace... Bermuda Triangle similarities? I have been praying for the families and the passengers. I know they are alive and they are probably just very confused and I really hope our space friends are helping them in any way possible and that they be open for help. I mean, our space friends already know how to open dimensional portals and etc... we just really need to work together and learn how to! I hope the world will soon know about our space friends so that we can truly transcend to higher beings. I believe everything happens for a reason and although I feel like we may never find them but they may find a way to come back to us. Who knows? Anything can happen as reality is now very fluid in my mind. I mean, the fact that they could possibly go back in time or be forward in time is mind blowing. Our whole idea of reality can no longer sustain the one dimensional linear time frame... Clearly, there's more to it than just 'us' here. Anyone who listens and looks deep within will realize that there's something more out there. Anyways, I am not here to convince anyone. Ha! I just believe what I want to believe... So, for now I am sending love and prayers to them. If I knew how to navigate through portals...c'mon I know somehow out there does! So how can we as a society go forth with this path? I bet there are some people out there who know...

By the way, I do not buy into conspiracy theories that are based out of fears. I have no time for that and it is something that I was very drawn into at first when I stepped into my spiritual path. But now I have moved past that even though I will acknowledge their reality. Because every reality exists so we cannot judge their existent. It exists for a purpose. The purpose serves those who are in the same frequency... plus so many people base their businesses, life stories, etc... on from fear and so they share with us their points of view. As an observer... we can all learn from each other whether it is negative or positive.

Some of my favourite quotes at the moment...

"This too shall pass."

“In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” - Gandhi

ho'oponopono

"I am sorry
Please forgive me
I love you 
Thank you"

"Select
Project
Eject
Collect?

"Whenever you are, and whatever you do, be in love." - Rumi 

"Circumstances don’t matter. Only my state of being does." - Bashar

"So what?" - Bashar

"Have faith."


"Are you having fun?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and I will do my best to answer your questions! I welcome any constructive feedback and positivity. Love to you! :)