Saturday 1 June 2013

A good reminder that those who masks everything are those who need support now more than ever...

Hello Well-Wishers,

Yesterday I reconnected with an old friend in high school who unexpectedly called me from out of no where.

We haven't spoken in years and I have not really followed up on how she was doing.

Our talk yesterday reminded me of how so much more than ever that we are all here on earth on our own special journey...

And a part of this journey is to come to the realization that we're here to remember that we can create our own inner peace, joy, and happiness.

We all come from different walks of life but we're all here to learn to fully love and accept unconditionally who we are and you know what? It is hard. It is tricky. It's a process. There's never going to be a final destination. It is the journey that we came here for... the progressions, the growth, the explorations, the ability to have a thought and manifest that thought into our reality, the ability to feel all sorts of emotions, and the knowingness that we are always unconditionally supported by the universe of all the beliefs and values that we have.

My friend came to me because she had been going through depression for the last 6 months and she never knew that I went through depression so we had a good talk. I realized I have a lot to share about my own personal experiences and that even though I don't know who reads this blog, I'm sure it will reach other to someone one day. So, talking to her reminded me of how much I need to blog about my experiences.

Stay tuned, it's coming! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and I will do my best to answer your questions! I welcome any constructive feedback and positivity. Love to you! :)