Monday 3 June 2013

Bashar - The Path Becomes Narrow



I'm still trying to understand what Bashar is saying here...

At some level I realize that I did go through a lot of pain, which coincidentally started in 2010 when my depression kicked in full force! The path becomes narrowing is quickly being absorbed by my ego and it's slightly creating an alarming feeling within me. It is pushing me to further have more mental clarity so that I am balanced. The word integration sticks out for me as that is what I have been doing in the last couple of years... Integrating all that I have learned and taking it to the next level. 

I feel like I am in the eye of a storm. What does that mean? I don't really know... but everything around me is calm and out there, there is obvious chaos. For in truth is, is that we can only control our own thoughts, beliefs, and everything else you just have to let it go. I feel a mix of emotions... I guess you can excitement and anxiety over the unknown. I seriously feel like every thought, belief, and feeling I have of myself somehow manifest in some way or another. When you believe wholeheartedly that you are the creator of the universe, you do create quickly. But I am still blocking myself in some way... it's like I can see both sides of a coin but my ego is kicking in. I just want to tell myself that everything will be okay. It is and ego, things will be okay. Listen to the higher mind. Trust. Have faith! Be happy! Be confident! Let go of the self-doubt. You can do it! You've got it. Keep going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and I will do my best to answer your questions! I welcome any constructive feedback and positivity. Love to you! :)