Monday 8 July 2013

Just filtering through some thoughts...

I've realized that Earth people like to hear about people struggling before having major success... it makes a great story and that's what I guess help people to relate to others. That you, who are struggling can do it too! Well, struggle is subjective in my mind. In my prior state of mind, I would say that I am struggling with no money and tonnes of debt but with my current state of mind, I don't think of my life as a struggle but more of a journey that I am currently choosing to experience. I guess in someone else's eye it can seem like a struggle but not in mine! I don't know... I feel iffy about this. Why must we always have to struggle in order to have some major happiness or success in life? Well, to me that is just not what I want to vibe with anymore. Sure, I can tell everyone my struggle with depression and my struggle with health and my struggle with my career... well does that make everyone feel better? I guess if in the end we just want to relate to each other... Why am I always trying to please others? More importantly, I think I am preventing myself from success because I have not struggled as much as others. Why am I choosing to accept this belief? Well, I don't anymore. I am me. I have always struggled with being successful because I don't want to outshine others yet I have this yearning to have major success... Well, I don't anymore. I let it go. It doesn't serve me and nor does anyone really care anyways. I let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and I will do my best to answer your questions! I welcome any constructive feedback and positivity. Love to you! :)