Saturday 14 December 2013

Creating drama

Hello,

I just wanted to step back a little and just look at the bigger picture from a calmer point of view...

Yesterday, I accidentally got involved into other people's drama. Because I cared, I got rejected, and pretty much got hurt from trying to help other people. I think it is because I genuinely wanted to help and that is why I feel so distraught from it all. I'm not going to go into it but basically I somehow attracted myself drama and created drama for myself.

A lot of the times when we are involved in drama, we don't realize it is drama. Now I am suffering from it because I created it all in my head. I'm laughing at my self for forgetting to be conscious of my thoughts and feelings and asking myself 'Is this fun? Is this too serious?'

There are a few things that I learned from yesterday and although the aftermath of it is me having a bad day and going through physical pain (crying, headaches, pms)... I always try to find a positive spin on everything or at least extract some information from the events that occurred.

1. Manipulation: I always believe in the good in people and I still very much so do. But yesterday was the first time I've ever witnessed and felt the energy of manipulation. Perhaps those people are truly being themselves and I probably judged them to be mean-spirited... but I just feel in my heart that that is not what I want in my life. It's true... who am I to judge? It's their life but if I witnessed it and was a part of it then I can have some say.

What I learned:
- Let it go. They are who they are and you are who you are.
- Their issues and not yours. Don't take other people's twisted problems into your life and feel like you have to help them.
- Move away from people who just don't rub you the right way. You knew about this so you were just shocked that's all.

2. Other people's drama: Do not get involved into other people's drama unless it is about you. It's hard because I always want to help but honestly, you cannot fix their problems. Only they can. Even if you have good intentions, if the frequency and energy does not match then it feels like you're against them.

What I learned:
- Stay away from drama physically. Just walk away.
- Don't let it be a reason for you to fight with others. It is not worth it.
- You are most likely right but they are not in the position to hear your words. No matter what, you'll sound like you're against them.
- Don't let the affect you so much.

- - -

I let my emotions get to me yesterday because I do not tolerate being mistreated. I have learned to speak up for myself and for what I want. Why am I creating a victim role? I'm not. I am standing up for myself because I do not let other people who feel that they can just treat people in such a way. But I am going to let it go and move on. It's their drama. It's other people's drama.

What i learned:
- STOP TAKING IT ALL IN!
- STOP ABSORBING THEIR ENERGY because you are so SENSITIVE! Get a grip.
- Just because someone does something you do not think is right... doesn't mean you should judge them and deem that only your way is right. Sigh...

Anyways, just wanted to remind myself. This year has been learning how to integrate other people's drama so they don't affect yours and your relationship with your loved ones. It's hard because my only true intention is to help but other people either don't want help or aren't ready for it.

In the process of it, I forgot about myself and got too deep. It's good to be connected to Earth's problems so that I feel a bit more connected but it's too much. The dense energy is too much for me and I can only swallow so much. Luckily, these things only happen once awhile. I live as drama free as I can so this swing of things is just giving me another perspective of what things are.

I know not all my friends are awake... some of them still numb themselves with alcohol at parties to get away from daily life issues, a lot of them do not want to express emotions because they don't want to be judged weak and vulnerable, and many are in fear from their hurts. They are in fear of what will happen if they express their emotions and truly confront their demons whether it is relationship, work, career, or family relationships.  Yesterday revealed a lot to me that they are still working on it. So, I have to lower my energy just a little so that I can understand and be there for them. That is the trick. You can't just always assert your righteousness on everyone... everyone is going through their own life experience and having their own stories. I am blessed to have an enlightened mind and to be able to see through all the illusions... and sometimes I get caught up in it because I care about my friends. They bring me up to when I don't understand some of Earth's issues... I am not separating my self from Earth but I say it is an Earth issue because I believe all these dramas are really created by humans here on earth: fear, hate, anger, ... that's what I mean. Anyways, I want to remind myself of this quote:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and I will do my best to answer your questions! I welcome any constructive feedback and positivity. Love to you! :)