Thursday 26 December 2013

Quick Update! - Synchronicities, Being in the Moment, Counselling, Smiling

Just wanted to jot somethings down before I forget...

Lately I have been receiving a lot of 'deja vu' moments and that is exciting! They occur at random times and usually when I am in conversation with someone.

I had lit my candles on about an hour ago and they are sitting near me. Just now I was focused on another thought and as I shifted my head over towards the candle, it seemed like they all tuned off and on. I don't think it would of mattered much but it caught me off guard. I know we are constantly shifting parallel realities but at that moment's time, I felt like I was in a reality where the candles weren't on and until I shifted back into the reality that they were on, then they lit back up! So, it's very interesting.

The other day, I was shopping at the mall and while walking I thought of my girlfriend from elementary school. We haven't seen each other in years and suddenly when I switched my focus onto my walking, we catch each others eyes! Of course I walked up to her and told her 'Omg, I was just thinking of you!' Talk about synchronicity and timing!

I am much better at being in the moment nowadays. This, I am truly thankful for because I am going with the natural flow of things... allow the universe to bring me what needs to come. I can tell that I speak from my heart a lot of these days. For example, if there is something that I feel strongly about, I am not afraid to speak up. Or if there is advice that I can give, I let my higher mind do the thinking and go with the flow. I think that is the art of channelling, just allowing the energy to flow through and be the best you can to assist others.

I have noticed that many people are revealing secrets to me... reminds me of the days in highschool when I was many people's 'counsellor.' It's kind of nostalgic and I appreciate everything trusting me and feeling comfortable that they can share their deepest fears and secrets with me. I sort of realized that one of the reasons why I am such a great listener is because I am genuinely there to listen. I put aside judgement and I ask questions to further thinking. I want to listen and be there. So, that is something that anybody can be in too but many people still think talking about their feelings and emotions is petty stuff. For me, it's not. I went through depression to learn that it is okay to have emotions and I am not afraid to tell others that now. I know how powerful words, unspoken languages, and thought energies are so I am always conscious of emitting what I want others to feel... I generally do tune into other people's energy or thoughts and that's probably why I understand or have compassion a lot more. I have learned to separate my own thoughts versus theirs so that's always a good skill to have. I am always learning. I really wanted to work on being a better friend so these opportunities have allowed me to reflect on the fact that I can be a great friend without being an overwhelmed feeling friend who dissociates and run away because of feeling too emotional. Okay, fun on sentences... but that's what I mean!

2014 is a new year... for which I am glad for it to come! 2013 has been a tough year for myself... I am shirting away from that reality as I am done with it. Too many illnesses, sadnesses, low-confidence, isolation, etc... It's not the life that I am meant to live. This year, I envision myself overcoming a lot of my fears because the only person holding me back is ---- myself. No one else can hold me back except for me. I am so thankful for everything and everyone.

I just wanted to add one more thing...

Everywhere I go, I get strangers smiling at me. It is because I deliberately send out energetic thoughts and feelings of happiness... I am not kidding. I mean, if I am the creator of my reality then why would I allow one person to ruin my day? So instead of waiting for others to show me first, I show it first and usually people respond well! It's really amazing how a simple smile can really uplift your day!

On that note I also realized another thing... whenever I start to disappear from social networks or just talking to friends then I know my mental state of mind needs a cleansing. It's a good reminder to know that about myself. It doesn't necessarily mean a weakness because I am a strong being. It just means that I am bogged down by my own mental thoughts and I need to clear out the clutter. :)

Let it go...Let it go... You can only be the best you can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and I will do my best to answer your questions! I welcome any constructive feedback and positivity. Love to you! :)