Sunday 29 December 2013

Just want to get something off my mind...

My energy has been steadily high recently which has been amazing!

But of course, being here on Earth, I will inevitably encounter personal earth-family issues... It's just part of the journey.

The one thing that absolutely pssts me off is...

'when people spread their fears to other people and create drama and lies for themselves and on others...'

Don't get me wrong. I have a lot of compassion for people and I absolutely understand that most likely their past experiences are the reasons for why they act and behave this way. But I feel that I can only extend my energy to some and besides, I am in no authority to tell them what to do or to be in a certain way either.

The incidence that occurred today was another learning experience about the above. I can now sense manipulation, lies, and fear instantaneously. It's like my radar senses go up and I can call out on people's lies and intentions even if they are asleep or unaware of their intentions.

So this incidence has to do with 'nosy, drama-creating family members who have taken their fears, transformed it to victimhood, and they believe that they are helping others by warning others about things that are all based on their fears'. Basically, asking questions, creating gossip, spreading lies, and finding problems in other people's lives. Like, I know this family member is trying to help, but passing on her fears and making assumptions is plain out tiring. I do have to say she is quite old but still... That's why my family avoids connecting with them but I cannot do much if I accidentally bump into them on the streets.

I know I did the right thing by telling her to really mind her own business because I also mind my own business. I remember my grandma telling me not to be a gossiper and that certain people are and one of them is her! Anyways, I just redirected her questions to something else...

I later did tell my parents what happened because she really bothered me by trying to extract information from me about my family so that she can go around and create lies based on what my reactions would be. Anyways... I am not afraid to speak up so I really don't care.

My own issue that I have is with myself at this moment... I wonder... why am I bothered about this?

According to Bashar, reality is an illusion so all of this is an illusion. All illusion has no meaning unless we give it a meaning and effect. So I am feeling very annoyed, disgusted, mentally heavy, and heart heavy. I don't know if I took in some of her energy and have recreated some of it on myself to show me something or that I am just shifting very slowly... It just bugs me that there are people out there who are even worse!

I did learn that I do not choose to accept her reality, so these feelings have reconfirmed for me that I do not buy into her fearful reality. I do pray for her ongoing spiritual growth and self-love. I gave her many genuine praises and I redirected her fears... I know she has a kind heart but her fear is so strong that it is kind of affecting me. I don't really understand my emotions. It is just kind of blah and I do not want to waste my day tomorrow by having a 'blah' day!

I know going out into the real world... I will encounter these circumstances. I know I am just readjusting my energy once again. Bashar also says that since we are an extension of source, we are the physical experience, and thus experience is really just in our consciousness. For some reason, I am allowing myself to experience this heaviness... maybe I am just connecting back to Earth more through this way. Well, I know the physical mind is not going to be able to figure out what's happening until it has happened... But ya, I just feel really heavy and distorted. However, at this moment I am going to let it go. It does not serve me anymore and I am done feeling this way. I cannot make other people be who they are not the vibration of and I have to find my peace again.

Everything is in our mind. If I had not perceived it in that way, then maybe I would interpret it differently. It's just so darn tricky somethings when emotions are involved. It's like 'why am I feeling this way??? It doesn't make sense!'

So the realization from this experience is this...

1. Many people are stuck in fear, anger, hate which is an misinterpretation of who they really are. Who they really are is love but the only way they have learned how to express love is through the dissemination of fear... and sometimes unconsciously or unknowingly. They think they are helping but they are just projecting their fears. If people buy into it, then those people will feed into their fears. Well, then those people can be best friends and they will have their life experiences. For me, I am learning to let go of them continuously because those ideologies don't serve me anymore. And because I am still living on Earth as a human being at this time, I will continually encounter fear-based belief systems because there is 'polarity' on Earth. It's all good. I just have to remind myself to step out of the fears so that I can get a overall understanding of what's really going on.

2. I'm getting emotional because there is a idea or belief of something that I have about the situation. I think I am generally psst and angry at the fact that I am feeling this way. Why am I allowing myself to feel down when it is NOT even about me... See, that's the point. It's not even about me! Aha! WTF.

3. Letting it go and not letting it effect my day. It's scenarios like this that bug me many times and I internally get really annoyed and frustrated. I just find peace in my mind and heart but my physical surroundings are sometimes loud and annoying.

4. I am appreciative and thankful for the many different aspects and perspectives that was shown to me. This adds to my empowerment feelings about myself because then I can make choices of what I want to or not want to believe in. We are internal beings and this is just one part of our whole being. Not to diminish our importance and significance here because we are learning how to be manifestors here but to remember that if we are too serious, then what's the fun? I wish the world would lighten up a little and let go the past and fears. Even for 1 minute of silence...

Thanks for listening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and I will do my best to answer your questions! I welcome any constructive feedback and positivity. Love to you! :)