Sunday 26 May 2013

Blankness Lately

My mind has been drawing blank lately...

I don't think too much. In fact, I find myself looking for something to think about!

I think this is a nice adjustment to quieting my ego.

I feel like at this moment... well, everything that I need to know, I will know, so I don't have to worry about anything.

I mean, ofcourse I'm always still curious and want to self-improve but what I'm trying to say is that it is okay to be in a blankness of space. I'm not sure if this is making sense.

I haven't really felt like blogging about anything lately... because nothing is currently truly bothering me.

Moreover, I keep seeing time in hour increments lately! It's pretty cool... like I'd see 6:22, 7:22, 8:23, 11:22, etc...it's like each time I look.. a hour literally passes by and I'm like.. oh wow that went by quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and I will do my best to answer your questions! I welcome any constructive feedback and positivity. Love to you! :)