Sunday 5 May 2013

Headaches...

Have you ever woke up the next morning with a huge headache and aching eyes?

I get it all the time whenever I go out late and surround myself with a huge crowd of people.

I do not even drink and I feel like I probably have the world's biggest hangover.

I forget how sensitive I am to all the energy surrounding me and the crowds completely overwhelm me.

I feel like I have absorbed or am carrying people's energy on me.

So, today is a cleanse me day. I already took a shower but I need a mental cleansing.

It just feels incredibly draining and I feel like I can't do anything at this moment.

Has anyone ever felt that way?

I really just feel like sleeping because I am just so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and I will do my best to answer your questions! I welcome any constructive feedback and positivity. Love to you! :)