Monday 13 May 2013

Today I am thankful for...


I am thankful for the rain.
I am thankful for my healthy body.
I am thankful for my mental clarity.
I am thankful for the Earth's love for humanity.
I am thankful for a roof over the top of my head.
I am thankful for internet and wifi.
I am thankful for the ability to openly express myself.
I am thankful for freedom.
I am thankful for the feelings of ease and freedom.
I am thankful for the knowledge that I am able to shift consciously.
I am thankful for this life experience on Earth.
I am thankful for my family.
I am thankful for my independence.
I am thankful for the ability to learn to love myself.
I am thankful for the trees.
I am thankful for the flowers.
I am thankful for the work that I have been given.
I am thankful for the money that is flowing towards me with ease.
I am thankful for wonderful friends.
I am thankful for the many opportunities that are coming my way.
I am thankful for my uncle who is doing well.
I am thankful for my dad who is doing well.
I am thankful for the chance to connect with my guides and angels this Saturday with an intuitive healer.
I am thankful for all my life experiences.
I am thankful for all the help from my universal friends.
I am thankful for the ability to be openly creative.
I am thankful for everyone.
I am thankful for everything.
I am thankful for the many permissions slips and tools I have received in life.
I am thankful for the ability to share my knowledge with others.
I am thankful for my voice and my strong confidence in what I believe in.
I am thankful for being me and loving me.
I appreciate life and I love life.
I accept others for who they are and what they have been through.
I am always connected and I am always giving and receiving.

I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and I will do my best to answer your questions! I welcome any constructive feedback and positivity. Love to you! :)