Monday 6 May 2013

Have you ever had a vision that gave you chills?

I am on a quest to discover what my true purpose here in life is and what I mean by that is what can I contribute and add value to this world in the most positive way while staying true to myself!

I had an opportunity to do some quiet visualizations back in January to what my vision for my business would be. At that time, I had no idea and so I just closed by and went with the flow.

I asked myself: Where do I want to go with my business? What is my big vision?

Here is what I saw in my mind and I quickly transcribed it onto paper right after...

"I see a vision of a beautiful school with high tall windows and the sun shining into the big windows.  I see children laughing and parents being invovled.  I see colleagues who enjoy their work and are sharing their passions with the children.  I see a huge wide open space where open ended learning is appreciated and loved.  I feel the love and joy that this place brings for the children and the parents.  The parents are also there with their children encouraging their growth, their spirit, and their light.  I see money flowing in and people happily spending their money on the services that we provide for them.  I use a part of the money to travel to different schools and learn about different school systems in the world and bring it back to my practise and to share with others.  I connect the community with other communities in the world and with other children in our world.  I am a leader and a visionary in my business.  This visiualization made me cry which was very interesting.  I set myself apart by being authentic, genuine, and proactive.  The space is huge, inviting and warm feeling."
This is what I wrote in my journal.

The idea is somewhat similar to this picture that I found on Google Images.


I know they say to keep your dreams close to you because they are so special but every time I think of this dream, I get chills. When I saw that vision in my mind, I saw myself standing in the middle of it and it was such a beautiful place. I don't know exactly what services I offered or what exactly my position was but the core values of my business was acceptance of all beings and to empower all beings to remember how powerful they are.

I just want to put this out there as a reminder for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and I will do my best to answer your questions! I welcome any constructive feedback and positivity. Love to you! :)