Monday 13 May 2013

Current dreams... Being chased/killed, happy dreams, and chatting with Bashar!

In the last couple of weeks, I have been having very strange dreams. They all have a theme and it has to do with people dressed in black chasing me with weapons and guns trying to kill me and I am near water almost all of the time. In one of the dreams, I let them stab me but I get right back up. It's dreams like these recently that are a little confusing.

Then I get dreams that I would love to manifest in real life like having my career going and getting interviews. I am so excited and happy and then I wake up and here I am in this reality. It's the shifting and allowing and appreciating recipe for manifestation that is tricky. But I have to say that everything that I have ever wanted has manifested except for the two things: career and freedom from debt. I intend to get them all sorted by this year. I understand this process is part of the journey and I shouldn't put myself down but enough is enough. Action is my intention now and I will get what I want. Almost every material thing that I have ever wanted and believed that I could attain has materialized. I guess inside of me I just wish my dreams that I have would become the reality here. *Breathes* Letting it all go.

Then yesterday I dreamt about having a session with Bashar and Darryl Anka, the channeller for Bashar. I made myself a mental note a couple days ago that I would like to get in touch with Bashar and so I did in my dream world. He then transcribed it all in paper for me to take home but I cannot remember anything from the session! That's the thing about dreams... you only remember bits and pieces. I should of woke up and immediately wrote down what was told to me. All I remember now is that between the hours of 1-3am or 1-3pm...now I forgot but I'm sure he meant 'am' that I stay positive and think positive thoughts. That's the best time for me to be in 'alignment.' So all I remember is 1-3am and be in 'alignment.' Does anyone know what this means? Anyways, it was really cool and then my alarm woke me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and I will do my best to answer your questions! I welcome any constructive feedback and positivity. Love to you! :)