Monday 20 May 2013

New revelation about myself...

My spiritual team consists of...

- Star Being friends
- Lots of Angels, Archangels, Fairies, and Cherubs
- Native Americans/Indians
- Nuns
- Dragons
- Witches
- Dolphins 

And I'm sure there's more for me to discover!

Now, I understand what my intuitive coach meant before! I went to see her last year when my life was going through an intense physical and spiritual transformation. She had told me that I have travelled lots around the universe and that is why I have so many different spirit guides. 

This totally makes sense now! I have obviously befriended many of these beings and I probably told them prior to coming to Earth that I would need their help. I mean, it makes sense why they would all be trying to connect with me. And of course this makes sense as to why I am incredibly open-minded and accepting. That's because I have met so many different beings that there really is just love. Love for all. 

In a deeper sense, we are all one. I am actually them (possibly!) in another life time and because there is no such thing as time except for in Earth, I probably sent probable versions of help to myself so that I can aid myself in this journey. I always like to think that when you are asking for divine help that yes you are asking for 'Source' but really that source is actually within you so you are just activating the many levels and dimensions of yourself to help and remind you of who you are. For example, when I was going through depression, I prayed everyday for help to get out of it. Then, I was attracted to learn more about UFOs and all of a sudden I discover Bashar and his messages. Well, it makes perfect sense now as my Star Being guides guided me to remember a part of me and that is why their messages resonated with me. I was able to use their teachings (similar to highest good teachings of Buddha, Chris, Krishna, & etc...) to get out of depression and I realized it was a huge huge life learning experience. 

Isn't this all amazing? I finally get it now. Why are these beings here? Well, they are really me at another place and I have enlisted them to come back to help me! Amazing. I am really thankful that I am not afraid to follow my intuitions in that sense. It's not blind faith. It really is just me helping myself. By asking for help, I am receiving help from the higher mind and my higher mind is connected to all my over souls so we all help each other out. Even if you are reading this, I might be part of your over soul so I am help you in someway too! 

That's why it's so important to follow your passion even if you're afraid of it because everyone can benefit from it! :) 

Anyways, I finally figured out why all these spiritual things are happening to me! I am remembering more about me. I am not a one-size fit all. I have always known that but I am me. And, there's a part of me that wants to remember the bigger part of me. So cool!

I'm very fortunate to come from many places of love and to meet many loving beings. Also, when you love yourself and stay true to yourself, it really is just love energy. And that energy carries forth to the different lives that you choose to explore. 

I don't know everything but I sure feel like I know something. I am just going to listen to my heart and gut feelings and know that everything is going to be fine. Even when there's negative events happening in this world, it really is all an illusion. If you give energy, time, and power to it then it becomes your reality. It really is as simple as choosing to be in a different state or frame of mind. I choose to be loving, happy, joyful, and thankful as much as I can. 

Could you imagine...what would the world be like if everyone simply just choose to be loving, happy, joyful, and thankful for just one second? Wow... it would shift the world in an instant.

Thank you and thank you friends from every corner of the universe! :*)
Much love to everyone for we are all here now and all in it together.

Just an update then on spiritual protection...

I understand now that if we do see 'scary' or 'fearful' things then it really is just a reminder of the illusions that we have created in our mind. Because only we would send ourselves these negative energies. Why? Because it gives us a 'choice' to decide whether or not to continue believing in these energies or to make a change or a shift.

I asked my intuitive coach why I am seeing images of people or faces in my mind. What she sort of relayed to me was because I was slightly anxious and fearful of what I would see... my mind would not be able to interpret it fully (it also depends on my third eye allowability) but because I had some beliefs about it that were negative...is the reason why I kept seeing unpleasant things. So the point is to let go of those negative beliefs and to truly just vibrate higher so that you can match that higher frequency and see clearly what you are wanting to see. Does this make sense?

Also, anytime anything fearful comes up or a negative feeling. It really is just a reminder to us if it's something that we should deal with or something to let go of. It feels negative then protect yourself because it is not 'truly' you. The 'true' you is loving so of course use the spiritual protections. But, don't forget that what you put out is what you get back. Meaning, if you are resonating in a energy sphere of fear then you will attract these things regardless of anything. Just make a decision. If you don't like it then shift and use spiritual protection which is really a shift in the frame of mind. If you don't take control of the situation then think about what you're reflecting in that reality. Because for sure it is a mirror reflection of all 'current' realities so if you don't stand up for yourself then you are probably not standing up for yourself in physical life... Don't be scared. Be self-empowered and take charge!

Remember, if you're not having fun then you're too darn serious! Lighten up if you want enlightenment as described by Bashar. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and I will do my best to answer your questions! I welcome any constructive feedback and positivity. Love to you! :)