Monday 13 May 2013

Help with mental clarity - Earth's Natural Sound - C# music note

When I first heard about this, I heard about it from Bashar. I make reference to him quite a bit because he really helped me with my journey of overcoming depression. So to me, what he has to say really resonates with what I need to work on. He provides tools and clear descriptions of things happening that really help a right-brained person like me understand the physics of things. What I also really appreciate is that he always says to not believe in what he has to say but only take what you need to help your own life. Just like something that Buddah says:
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”
One of these days soon, I will have to blog about my depression experience. If you're interested, please let me know! Maybe that will push me to start writing about it sooner.

But anyways, I was going with the flow and while doing a quick meditation, a thought came into my mind and that was to listen to C# - the Earth's natural tone. According to Bashar, listening to this frequency or projecting it out in the open can really help realign you or the place and provide mental clarity and more ease and freedom. You can listen to the clip on youtube and make the call yourself.



Music is powerful and music is made up of all different frequencies. Frequencies are really energy put into a specific category. And since everything is energy and you and I are made up of energy then yes it will affect you. So music affects us all in different ways depending on our state of mind/being and energy frequency. The earth's natural frequency is C# and slightly higher. This is a tool or a permission slip to help you with your journey on Earth. You don't have to use it because you are powerful enough to shift consciously if you want but sometimes a little help makes the process easier. Happy listening and do what works best for you and others!

Here is a clip of C# that I just listened to. Brought me goosebumps and also reminded me of many of the clips of 'strange sounds' coming from no where. I think people were listening to the natural frequency sound of the earth! How cool is that?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and I will do my best to answer your questions! I welcome any constructive feedback and positivity. Love to you! :)