Saturday 18 May 2013

I am Tested...

Hi Well-Wishers,

I have been really tested since yesterday. I feel that I am quite sensitive to family drama lately and when I feel injustice, I do stand up for either myself or for my closer family members.

But yesterday I was reminded to just 'let it be'. To just let go of that drama and to not get involved. It honestly bothers me but I realized I have to let other people figure out what they want to do and make their own choices. Sometimes when you see the path of fixing something, others just don't get it. More often, they won't be able to see your vision either.

Today, I will work on letting things go. Letting go of the past and letting things be. Again, I can only control myself and my own reactions and so I'm not really producing harmony if I am also adding fuel to the fire. I said what I had to say and that's it. I don't want to be a complainer because that is what I am realizing myself to be. That's not what I want to be coming from.

Literally, there's appears to be drama around me always with family. I am going to shift my mind into thinking that these are not dramas but life experiences that people need to go through.

I need to be there as a support system and that's what I need to remind myself so I don't get caught up in the windstorm. Anyways, I just needed to vent a little.

On a side note, I have been really interested in psychic medium stuff lately. I have no idea why. I just don't know why I am interested in these things. I am going to see an angel intuitive today! I hope to get some insights on what is going on and what will happen in the coming Fall. Ultimately I know everything is up to me and my thoughts but it's good to get an idea of what I truly need to continue working on and progressing.

*Breathes*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and I will do my best to answer your questions! I welcome any constructive feedback and positivity. Love to you! :)